Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW YOU!

Welcome!
My commitment to you is to offer free bi-monthly newsletters. One on the New Moon & Full Moon.  
So let’s get started!
 Ps: this is an interactive publication because I KNOW that YOU KNOW MORE!!!
Injoy! Doc Val

January 1, 2014
New Moon in Capricorn
    A new Moon is where we plant the seeds.
    Thus New Beginnings
New Year


Have a pencil & paper to make some notes.
So what do you want to bring more light into this year?
Money, fame, love, creativity, health, family, or travel?
Do you know how to bring this light into these areas?
It is actually easy.
Take a breath.
Inhale then exhale.
Be aware of your belly rising and falling.
Now it is just a matter of remembering.
Remembering what your soul came to this planet to bring.
Now how would I remember you may ask.
Simply by breathing.
Breath is your contract to life.
Keep on breathing.
Keep on breathing.
Then remember what is was that you wanted when you were a child.
Take a moment and remember then write it down on a piece of paper.
Write 1 (ONE) word to the following questions.
MONEY
FAME
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
CREATIVITY
CHILDREN
FAMILY
HEALTH
SPIRITUALITY
CAREER (SERVICE)
TRAVEL
HELPFUL PEOPLE

Now write down YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH. (one word)

Why only one word? KISS…. Keep It Simple Sweetheart.
We start with one and then you can expand on this later.
This could be the beginning of the book you always wanted to write! Or the movie you wanted to make.  Or whatever!  It is a beginning on this auspicious day of New Moon.

Now look at your greatest strength & make note of how this part of your being can co-create the above questions.

I will share my notes for an example:
MONEY = Wealth
FAME = Star
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS = Open
CREATIVITY = Lots
CHILDREN = Fun
FAMILY = World wide
HEALTH = Awesome
SPIRITUALITY = Deep
CAREER (SERVICE) = Wonderfilled
TRAVEL = Adventure
HELPFUL PEOPLE = Amazing
My greatest strength is COURAGE.

With my Courage of staying Open I am supported by Awesome health & Wealth so I can travel to my families Worldwide. I have lots of Fun and Deep Adventures with Amazing people & places.  My Courage keeps my life Wonderfilled and I am the shining Star.  

So now it is your turn.  Dare to be You… because I know…
You Know More!


Injoy!  Doc Val

No comments:

Post a Comment